- Saturday vigil: 5:00 p.m.
- Sunday: 8:00 a.m., 10:30 a.m. & 7:30 p.m.
- Monday-Friday: 7.45 a.m. in St. James Chapel
- Monday-Friday:12.10 p.m. in the Cathedral
The Rosary is prayed daily at 11.40 a.m. in the Cathedral.
Christmas, New Years 2013
Mass at Kingston General Hospital
Mass is celebrated at 9.30 a.m. every Sunday for patients and their families at Kingston General Hospital. The Chapel is located on Kidd 2. If you would like to attend the Mass, please let your nurse know and a Volunteer will be happy to escort you.
Sacrament of Reconciliation
- 11.30 a.m. to 12.00 noon Monday to Friday
- Every Wednesday 1:00 pm to 5:00 pm
- Saturdays 4:00 to 4:45 p.m.; other times by appointment
- Sundays 7:20 am-7:50 am, 9:50 am-10:20 am, 7:00 pm to 7:20 pm
Please make arrangements with a priest:
- Marriage: 6 months notice is required, Marriage Preparation Course
- Baptism: by appointment
- Pastoral Care: please call the rectory, 613-546-5521
- Adult Initiation: please call the rectory
Adoration of the Blessed Sacrament in St. James Chapel
- Monday to Friday: 8:15 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.
- Saturday: 8:15 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Sunday: 12:00 noon to 9:00 p.m.
- All night on First Fridays
To commit an hour call Karen King, 613.541.5010, ext. 2415 or 613.542.8321