The Re-opening of Daily Adoration from after morning Mass to 9PM Monday to Friday and shorter hours Saturday and Sunday.
Dear Sisters and Brothers in Christ,
- Access the Parish Web site at www.stmaryscathedral.ca, open the ‘Adoration Chapel’ link at the top of the page, then click on the orange “Adoration Pro” button.
- The link will open a page with two options. Select ‘Weekly Commitment’.
- Select the day and hour you wish to sign up for and complete the contact information in the window that opens.
- You may also sign up to be a substitute adorer. Substitutes can choose to fill in during an absence. Follow steps one and two. When the schedule page opens scroll to the bottom of the page and you will see an option to “Become a Sub”. Select this option and fill in your contact information.
- You will receive a confirmation email of the hour that you signed up to pray and a separate confirmation if you signed up to be a substitute.
Daily Adoration will commence when at least two adorers are registered for each shift. Please consider signing up for a weekly time slot individually, as a family or couple, or as a service organization. Please contact Angela with any questions (firstname.lastname@example.org), or call Liz to schedule by phone (613-546-5521 ext. 3) and she will be happy to help you sign up.